top of page

Requesting a Refund

If as a pecan grower you paid an assessment to a pecan buyer and you want to request a refund then please download the form below, complete it and mail to the Texas Pecan Board.

If you are submitting a Grower Report form and want a refund then submit both the Grower Report form and Refund form together with your payment for the assessment. 

bottom of page